Monday, November 16, 2015

FieldBlog8: FINAL VISIT AT BRYDEN :'(

I can honestly say that I have loved all of the time that I had the opportunity to spend at Bryden. The experience that I had there was definitely a great beginning to see what it is like to become a teacher and to know that I am headed in the right direction. I did the usual things that I do when I visit. First I went to the science classroom, and the students were learning about the water cycle. Their teacher did an activity that represented the water cycle with a mug, hot water, and aluminum foil. I found this activity to be very interesting and when the kids were looking at it, you could see how this activity helped them to understand. After science, the students did their silent reading and ate a snack. After that they worked on their Bison work for about twenty minutes. Because it was my last day observing, Ms. Mock decided to let the students have some fun, and they played this math game called Bear Cave. It was basically just a game that helped them to remember their math facts, but they were all having fun and really getting into the game. And then finally it was time for me to leave, and honestly I was actually really sad that I would not be able to come back to Bryden. It really got to me when all the kids came up and gave me a hug. They were all so cute, and they showed me that I am on track for what I want to do with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment