Monday, November 16, 2015

BlogPost10- Summary

I think that by writing these blogs, I have come to a better understanding of the field of education. Also, with my observations, I have learned that teaching is what I am meant to do and my desire to be the best teacher possible has only grown. I was also very much in-between Early Childhood Education and Middle Education, but now I am sure that Early Childhood is where I would like to be. I really hate it when people tell me that people only become teachers because it is easy or they have nothing else to be because for a lot of people that is not the case. I have always known that I want to be a teacher and it is really not easy if you are trying to learn to be the best future educator that you can be. I do think that there are some people that are in the field of education that are just not meant to be teachers, and that might have a bad representation on their classroom or overall teaching. I think that I have discovered that I want to be a very impactful teacher, and maybe with experience under my belt, I can influence other teachers, and even figure out someway I can make the field of education a better place. I think that so far this course, I have learned what it means to be a good teacher and how to have a good and positive environment for my classroom. I have obtained all this knowledge about the best teachers and the best classrooms! But the best thing is, I got to see all of this in real life. I found Bryden Elementary to be the perfect example of a great classroom, and I was able to observe great teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment