Monday, November 9, 2015

FieldBlog6- Bryden Elementary: Visit 4

For this visit, I was able to have more private time with Miss Mock to discuss what I have been observing, and she answered any questions that I had. I really enjoyed this time because I feel like talking to teachers and learning from them, not only by observing them, is really important in the process of becoming a teacher. I asked her questions about her class, and how she discovers the best methods to teach them. I also asked her how she manages working with students that have more needs than others. In my opinion, Miss Mock is a truly incredible teacher. Also on my visit, Miss Mock allowed me to help her grade the students science tests. This may be nerdy, but I was totally excited about doing this! I also helped Miss Mock set up her new bulletin board for the month of November. Recently, the students have been learning about the subject and predicate of a sentence. During Bison time, I was able to help one student that was struggling with this topic. It was really cool to see him understand it, and then be able to complete the worksheet with out any help. I think for me, this visit was definitely a learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment